Train Leaves Here This Morning

Public General Discussion.

Train Leaves Here This Morning

Postby Ganon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 pm

First, I want to thank Zest for keeping this board alive for all these years. You know I love you, James.

Having been sucked back into the game for Warlords of Draenor, I've found that there's a small group of interested players who are looking to either get back into the raiding scene, or have been playing off and on and are interested in rekindling some of the glory that we all belonged to.

Venestia and I started playing on Horde side at the beginning of the expansion to see if we had any interest in playing semi-seriously again, but kept finding a lot of young people who ran circles around us during raids spamming their various toys, and generally annoying us. That, or just generally not being able to pay attention and listen to direction, with the attention span of a 12 year old. We also played with a very serious guild that, despite being able to handle the heroic fights, was completely unfun to play with. We're looking for something in between.

I've been in contact with a few people, and I've missed a few others when trying to catch them on battle.net, but I'm hoping to get in touch with anyone from the guild's previous players who are interested and willing to play on Kilrogg. I don't care what class/spec you're interested in as we can probably fit it in at this point.

This will not be the hardcore/progression guild that Zest was able to manage for so long, but more of a normal/heroic guild that might dabble in harder stuff if it suits our players/abilities. We're looking to play a couple nights a week and possibly one day on the weekend. We won't compete with guilds like Modest, but we will push ourselves and hopefully have fun doing it.

I assume you all know who I am and what I bring to the table. My credentials include alcohol. I am not a demanding poochie.

If you're interested or have any questions, get in touch with me on battle.net at Gano#1529 or in game on Kilrogg as Gano.
Ganon
Grandeur Member

Re: Train Leaves Here This Morning

Postby Venestia » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:30 pm

All true except one thing. You ARE a demanding poochie.
Hope people come back to play!
Venestia

Postby Valkiir » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Oh man, just when I getting ready to fire up the old subscription again. I bought a couple 60 day gametime cards. We shall see. I have the last two weeks of December off for watching the kids.
[flash width=300 height=150]http://www.grandeur-guild.com/flashsig/moonsilver.swf[/flash]
Valkiir
Grandeur Member

Postby Zestrenocya » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:31 am

I love you too Gano!

You already know the answer from me. :)

Sorry Venny.

James
Zestrenocya
Guild Leader

Postby Groovie » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 am

Sounds fun Gano, will message you on bnet and if the stars (timezones) align I would definately be interested
Retn00b 4 life
Groovie
Grandeur Member

Return to General